International travel can be rather cumbersome with all the paperwork and documentation involved. It may even dissuade travelers from foraying outside their national boundaries. Rest assured, Kerala Tourism alongside the State Government would like to inform you of our Visa on Arrival scheme. The rules of the same are mentioned below to help you prepare in advance for your journey. This has been set up to help you answer that impulse to travel. We don’t want anyone missing out on God’s Own Country due to unnecessary procedures or trivial details.
Apply for your Visa Online, get the ‘Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)’ and fly to Kerala all set to have the time of your life.Tourist Visa on Arrival (T-VoA) enabled with Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is available to Foreign Tourists coming to Kerala.
The following are the criterion for eligibility to avail this facility. However for latest updates regarding the same, kindly visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return tickets or onward journey tickets,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.